It's FINALLY boot season!
I really hate winter but I really lust over boots. Do you see the predicament I'm in every year? Hehe.
Cold weather aside, this time of the year rolls around and I get overly excited about purchasing a few new pairs of boots to get me through the season. This year, I'm lusting over a few different staple styles of boots in particular:
- The pointed ankle boot (thanks for single-handedly making these my number one shoe choice, Acne!)
- The black over-the-knee boot;
- The heeled, 'dressy' boot;
- The perspex heel boot; and
- The buckle boot
While they may all be 'boots' in the mind of some people (namely my boyfriend ... yawn), they each serve unique purposes and for me, will get worn to death throughout this Winter, next winter, and at how well I treat my shoes, the Winter after that too.
I've spent the last few weeks searching online for my perfect pairs and put together the below options as my top picks. I hope it gives you some inspiration for your own winter boot hunt!
Now I'm off to finally 'check out' on a few of my ever growing online store carts ... sorry credit card!
1. Toga Pulla Buckled Boot
2. Opening Ceremony Livv Boot
3. Rag & Bone Harrow Booties
4. Maiyet Blake Fringe Heeled Boot
5. Loeffer Randall Fenton Buckled Boot
6. Alexander Wang Gabi Boot
7. Casadei Leather Lace Up Boot
8 + 9. Acne Studios Jensen (suede + leather)
10. Sam Edelman Arizona Fringe Boot
11. Stuart Weitzman Highland OTK
Some of these are on sale too over on Shopbop thanks to the Northern Hemisphere heading into Summer ... score!
Happy shopping x