It's been a busy, busy week! Here's a little Instagram round up to let you know what I've been up to in 7 little squares.
1. Last weekend I had all of about two seconds to chill, but no complaints over here - it was a wonderful weekend spent with my extended family. There's nothing better than family time! I wore these I Love Billy shoes from Style Tread for the first time and I am in love. I've been looking for gladiator sandals for a while now, and these tick all my boxes!
2. I've been trying (tryyyyying) to get up early and go for a pre-work walk this week, as it's been a busy one filled with events and there is no time between work and play (just kidding, more work) to fit in some form of exercise. Treating myself to a post-walk coffee and magazine indulgence definitely helps though! Lara Worthington is the biggest babe, isn't she?!
4. A sneak peak into my everyday essentials. I recently acquired the Celine Baby Audrey sunglasses that I had been lusting over for so long and I am in love. I've had my YSL purse for about 3 years now and I love it just as much as I did the first day I used it - such a classic!
5. I was lucky enough to attend the re-launch of The Beach Club at the Cottesloe Beach Hotel during the week and it was so much fun! I wore an old school Zimmermann Playsuit and my trusty Zara leather and Spurr Heels. The Cott has been one of my go to Sunday session venues since I was a little 18 year old and the re-vamped Beach Club is the most perfect thing ever. The event was such a great, tropical evening and if you follow me on Snapchat (ashleighdmello) you would have seen that Richie, Kayne and Will from The Bachelorette were there too. Swoooooooon! Oh, and Colin from Love Actually. HOW COOL!
6. Have I mentioned I'm heading to Brisbane on Monday? So excited. I've been craving getting back onto a plane ever since I landed back in Perth from NYC and the time has finally come. Excited to catch up with family and friends and take some time to reeeelax! I'm a terrible packer, so I thought I would get a head start with some of my essentials - Zimmermann striped tee, Vintage Levi's, ASOS fedora, Celine Baby Audreys and Therapy shoes (of course).
7. Perth is gaining street cred by the second, so of course on Saturday Lakeside Joondalup hosted the coolest event - the world's longest catwalk ... aboard a moving train. Yes, a fashion show on a train. Myself and some other incredible Perth creatives jumped on a train in Perth city and were treated to a 20 minute ride down to Lakeside Joondalup all whilst watching a fashion show - then we got to shop. Such a cool concept and so much fun! Stay tuned for my vlog of the event!